Whenever im in the camping tag I notice that its mainly white people. I know that camping is a sterotypical thing “white people like” TM, but jeeeeez srs whats goin on here?
Camping does seem like a fairly priveleged activity, you need time off, gas to travel, and the equpiment can be expensive as fuck (FUCK REI). but there several ways to camp not every white person I know is hauling around expensive shit. Generally its eqipment found for cheap online or traded for, or even made. Hell, I myself as a white person have really only dropped $12 for a nice flint.
But back to the main qestion: Why is camping dominated by white people?
- racoonhands likes this
- nostlenne reblogged this from witchbladehost and added:
- crowleyslittlepixie reblogged this from poppypicklesticks and added:
- poppypicklesticks reblogged this from witchbladehost and added:
- i-eat-glitter-for-breakfast said: Are they saying you’re a cat because you’re a girl *making a fuss*
- witchbladehost reblogged this from poppypicklesticks and added:
- adashofhemotoxin likes this
- waywardmarbles likes this